Architected as a fully web-based solution tightly integrated to your Epicor ERP platform, Precise Advanced Requisition Management (ARM) is a full-cycle platform allowing the fast and simple entry and approval routing of requisitions through to the resulting purchase orders and transfer requests in Epicor. It uses a catalogue metaphor of approved vendors, goods and services – optionally incorporating all or some of your Epicor inventory/parts list – that end-users instantly feel comfortable with and hides away the complexity of the underlying ERP solution.
ARM uses a flexible, user-defined hierarchy enabling requests to be delivered to the relevant individual for approval. The route a given requisition line takes is controlled by a combination of location, part/service type and all or part of its destination GL account code.
The logical, intuitive user interface (UI) allows requisitions and transfer requests to be raised, submitted and approved rapidly. This simplicity makes it incredibly easy for employees both to learn and use. Automated e-mail alerts provide status updates as the request progresses, further increasing the efficiency of the process. And approvers have the option of delegating their authority when unavailable for an extended period of time.
There is also the option to provide “punch-out” functionality, allowing users to select items within a supplier’s webstore or on-line catalogue, and on ‘check-out’ place those items onto the current requisition and move it through the normal approval process within ARM.
With ARM you can:
- Get visibility and control
- Standardise and streamline
- Reduce costs and waste.
There are many features and capabilities within ARM that can have a significant positive impact on your procurement process and culture. As the solution is sold and supported directly by Epicor around the world, you can find out more by contacting your Epicor Customer Account Manager or local Partner.
The key to efficient, controlled spending lies in the ability to empower staff with requisitioning responsibilities whilst ensuring that contracted buying agreements and spending limits are enforced and that requisitions are routed to the relevant individuals for approval in a timely manner.
- Decrease the time taken to process the generation and approval of PO requests from days to minutes.
- Ease of use, interoperability and scalability within the EPICOR financial suite and sophisticated reporting applications.
- In-depth ability to streamline business purchases through fast prearranged chain of command making approval system fast, efficient and accountable.
- Enforcing control and speeding up approval.
- Accurate reporting of all stock that is ordered across a group allowing for accurate forecasting on future orders and financials. Giving you the ability to have greater control over price negotiation with suppliers.
- All data entered is integrated into the system accurately and in real time.
- Tight control over capital and operational expenditure.
- Improved process efficiencies, optimised inventory levels and reduced costs across the organisation.